Consisting of a large baluster vase (H: 14.25") with arrow handles and a near pair of smaller baluster vases ... moreConsisting of a large baluster vase (H: 14.25") with arrow handles and a near pair of smaller baluster vases with mythical beast loop handles. The large vase, of yuhuchunping form, with voluptuous pear shaped body, graceful neck and flared mouth, all rising from a wide splayed foot. The vase features two relief cast bands decorated with crashing waves - one band encircling the wide belly, the other encircling the neck and continuing onto the arrow handles. The lacquer applied patina of variegated cinnabar, chocolate and moss. The near pair of smaller vases (H: 11.25"), also of yuhuchunping form, the splayed and cupped foot of each vase rising to a slender pear shaped body and narrow neck opening to a cupped mouth. The foot and mouth both decorated with a band of spiral bosses. The body featuring a band of crashing waves, while the neck features a band of geometric diaper band of stylized hemp leaves. The opposing loop handles have been formed as spouting makara heads. One vase features a lacquer applied patina primarily of rich chocolate, the other, a lacquer applied patina of variegated chocolate and moss. less
- 9ʺW × 9ʺD × 14.25ʺH
- 15th Century & Earlier
- Condition Notes
- GOOD. The large vase with a small dent. GOOD. The large vase with a small dent. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Enter a zip code for more accurate shipping information.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.