Introducing the "GT Custom TV Art Wall" by The Golden Triangle. This art installation presents a solution to a very ... moreIntroducing the "GT Custom TV Art Wall" by The Golden Triangle. This art installation presents a solution to a very modern design problem: “What do we do with the T.V. ?” As televisions have gotten thinner and much larger, traditional approaches do not work as well. Bulky sideboards are unnecessary as many new televisions receive their signal exclusively by WIFI; no other components are needed. Hiding very large televisions inside a cabinet is clumsy and costly. Our solution is to hide the T.V. in plain sight by blending it into an array of rectangular trays. Our inspiration is unabashedly the pioneering sculpture of Louise Nevelson in the 1950’s and 1960’s. By eliminating color, Nevelson shifted the viewer’s to form and texture alone. For our version, we created a collection of rectangles that are asymmetrically balanced around the TV screen and filled them with curvilinear fragments of salvaged wood. The tension between the rectilinear frames and their complex contents makes the piece rewarding to look at. When the television is turned off, the shiny and perfectly smooth black screen becomes just another part of the sculpture. Other configurations and custom sizes are available. The price is for the piece as shown. less
- 101ʺW × 4.5ʺD × 95ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Wear consistent with age and use. Reclaimed wood used. Wear consistent with age and use. Reclaimed wood used. less
- Place of Origin
- North America
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.