The Lily Mirror by R&Y Augousti in cream shagreen and bronze-patina brass, is an iconic piece of theirs and is ...
moreThe Lily Mirror by R&Y Augousti in cream shagreen and bronze-patina brass, is an iconic piece of theirs and is an extremely versatile mirror. Due to the fixtures at the back this piece can be hung in three different ways creating a different expression each time with it's amorphous and poetic shape. Available other finishes and a large size, images at end of slide. Custom color and sizing available on request.
The finish of the shagreen is authentic as it is hand-dyed and the designer calls the finish look, "antique natural shagreen."
The dimensions of this piece are 77 x 43 x 7.6 cm / 30.5" x 28.25" x 3"
All R&Y Augousti pieces are handmade by artisans, ultimately making each piece unique.
Wipe clean with soft dry cloth.
Acclaimed design duo Ria & Yiouri Augousti have established themselves since the 1990s as pioneers of modern-vintage style through their luxurious Art Deco inspired collections.
The Paris based label has distinguished themselves since their launch, with their iconic use of shagreen mixed with brass and other exotic materials. All furniture is handcrafted by skilled artisans, ultimately making each piece unique.
All shagreen-covered items should be kept out of direct sunlight, color variants may occur on the stingray and other exotic finishes, but this showcases the Parisian label's commitment to creating authentic luxurious products using natural components.
Available Now less
- 16.93ʺW × 3ʺD × 30.32ʺH
- Early 21st Century
- Item Type
- Mint Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- New New less
- Art Deco
- R & Y Augousti
- Place of Origin
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.