An ADEX award winner.
Putting the refinement of hand-thrown porcelain together with elemental raw wood, the new Gabrielle lamp by ... moreAn ADEX award winner.
Putting the refinement of hand-thrown porcelain together with elemental raw wood, the new Gabrielle lamp by Lawrence & Scott is a harmonious meeting of the East and the West.
The classically inspired vessels are hand thrown in Taiwan by Master Hsu Chao-Tsung, whose work is exhibited in the New Taipei City Ceramics Museum. The lamp comes with three choices of FSC certified wood caps and bases, custom turned by us to fit each vessel’s individual characteristics. Three carefully chosen shades of primary colors add intrigue and sophistication to both contemporary and transitional color palettes.
The porcelain vessel was handcrafted for Lawrence & Scott in Seattle by legendary potter Mr. Chao-Tsung Hsu in Taiwan (Presidential Award winner in Taiwan).
The included white silk-linen shade is handmade in Seattle by master shade maker Amy Tran.
Lamp dimensions: 13ʺ width × 13ʺ depth × 22ʺ height
Lampshade dimensions: 12" top x 13" bottom x 10.5" height less
- 13ʺW × 13ʺD × 22ʺL
- Item Type
- Mint Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- New New less
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.