Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
18th Century Oudenaarde Tapestry is a work of art produced by the master weavers of the region in what was ...
more18th Century Oudenaarde Tapestry is a work of art produced by the master weavers of the region in what was then called Flanders. Works from the area were in demand the world over, including kings, dukes, earls and other nobles who wanted the best quality to adorn their chateaux and castles, while at the same time providing a softer texture and warmth to the otherwise cold stone walls. The subject of this artistry is a lush forest with a vibrant tree with vines in the immediate foreground, so beautifully rendered by master loomers it almost seems to come to life!
As of this writing, a companion tapestry by the same weavers is still available if you act fast!
Measures 90H x 52W less
- 52ʺW × 0.5ʺD × 90ʺH
- Late 18th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Wonderful Hand-Curated Condition! Hand-detailed & hand-finished by our expert in-house staff. Located in our 25,000 square foot Dallas Design District ... moreWonderful Hand-Curated Condition! Hand-detailed & hand-finished by our expert in-house staff. Located in our 25,000 square foot Dallas Design District showroom, NOT our flagship 25,000 square foot Baton Rouge showroom. less
- Place of Origin
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.