Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
This amazing table was custom ordered for Oil and gas billionaire philanthropist Bob Kinzie's personal estate in Louisiana. It was ... moreThis amazing table was custom ordered for Oil and gas billionaire philanthropist Bob Kinzie's personal estate in Louisiana. It was originally used as a dining room table and was flanked with 14 Dunbar dining chairs. He ordered of these tables in the early 1960s and always hated that there were breaks in the tabletop for leaves. Later in the 1980s, he custom ordered this one from the Dunbar factory with a twelve-foot long one-piece walnut top. It is in excellent shape. The coloration of the top is very even and there are no flaws. The splotches in the photos are only from reflections. It has a natural oil rubbed wax finish and a beautiful book-matched grain pattern. 60" wide in the center 40" wide on the ends. less
- 144ʺW × 60ʺD × 29ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Excellent Condition, Restored, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent condition. Wear consistent with age & use. Excellent condition. Wear consistent with age & use. less
- Mid-Century Modern
- Dunbar Furniture
- Edward Wormley
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Table Base
- Table Shape
- Number of Leaves
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.