Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Mario Bellini, Italy 1970s, camaleonda sofa, reupholstered in bouclé wool. Postmodern sectional sofa by Mario Bellini for C&B Italia. The ... moreMario Bellini, Italy 1970s, camaleonda sofa, reupholstered in bouclé wool. Postmodern sectional sofa by Mario Bellini for C&B Italia. The entire sofa consists of 3 big seating elements and two armrests. The couch has been reupholstered in an ivory bouclé wool fabric. As we have a substantial stock of camaleonda pieces we can assemble your dream sofa and upholster in a fabric of choice. This design became famous almost immediately after it was featured in the exhibition 'Italy and The New Domestic Landscape' in the MoMA Museum in 1972. Mario Bellini (1935-) is trained as an architect and became one of the leading designers in postwar Italian style. In the beginning of his career, he worked together with Olivetti, Cassina and B&B Italia which resulted in an early knowledge of synthetic resins and polyurethanes. His furniture is exciting, both in its use of material as in the originality of his designs. Bellini did not believe in precise boundaries of design, instead, he designed for the relationship of man and environment. less
- 113.39ʺW × 37.8ʺD × 25.2ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Design Modified, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- New fabric in bouclé wool New fabric in bouclé wool less
- Mario Bellini
- B&B Italia
- Mario Bellini
- Place of Origin
- Seat Height
- 14.18 inches
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.