Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Glass repeated mirror I by Oskar Peet and Sophie Mensen
Dimensions: 108 x 151 x 6.5 cm
Materials: grey, green ... moreGlass repeated mirror I by Oskar Peet and Sophie Mensen
Dimensions: 108 x 151 x 6.5 cm
Materials: grey, green and rosé glass, champagne metal spacers and bronze mirroring foil
Studio OS ? OOS is design studio for small objects to larger spatial concepts;
the studio tries to find the balance between form, material and their relation to the surroundings and the user. For the duo it is the constant search to find the essence in the complex that drives them, taking an initial concept and working it into an object that conveys only what is meant to.
The majority of work borders the line of design (in the industrial/ functionality sense) and autonomous objects; best described as contemporary objects derived from concept, yet rationalized to give them purpose. The conclusion of these efforts results in neither a product nor pure artistic expression but a culmination of the both. A product where art=industry.
As a result works of OS ? OOS have been commissioned by production partners such as FontanaArte, Please Wait to be Seated and Umbra-Shift, and have their work represented nationally and internationally at prestigious fairs such as Design Miami/Basel, PAD London and Paris, Collective Fair in New York, Fog Fair San Francisco, Design Days Dubai and Collectible in Brussels to mention a few.
Their work has also been included at museums such as the Van Abbe Museum in Eindhoven, Mac’s Grand-Hornu in Belgium, The Design Museum in London and Villa Noailles in Hyeres, as well as having work acquired by the Vitra Design Museum for their permanent collection.
Lately the studio also moved towards interior design completing recently the flagship store for Ace & Tate.
Oskar Peet (NL/CAN) and Sophie Mensen (NL) are both graduates of the Design Academy Eindhoven (2009), and started the firm OS ? OOS in the autumn off 2011. Both live and work currently in the city of Eindhoven, the Netherlands. They also occasionally teach as guest teachers at the Design Academy Eindhoven and the Academy of Architecture in Amsterdam.
It will take 7-8 weeks to make this piece less
- 59ʺW × 3ʺD × 43ʺH
- Item Type
- Made to Order
- Oskar Peet and Sophie Mensen
- Place of Origin
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.