Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Ludovic Clément d’Armont
Blown glass and metal (can also be made in brass)
Dimensions of the moons: can vary in ... moreLudovic Clément d’Armont
Blown glass and metal (can also be made in brass)
Dimensions of the moons: can vary in the following dimensions: 10 cm, 14 cm, 18 cm, 25 cm and 40 cm
Every creation is created especially for a project.
Ludovic Clement d’Armont is in the continuation of a family tradition of centuries of gentle glassmakers, painters, carpenters and artists. Both engineer and artist, he imagines new lightings combining creative emotions with optical, electronic, thermal, environmental, electrical, chemical, color, energy, mechanical and medical knowledge. His pleasure is do discuss with his clients to achieve the ideal model. Ludovic presents his approach: “First, the simplicity of my work is based on a fundamental thought: an artistic evocation of nature. My creative process marks the new identity of mathematics and nature: the selective experimentation of the nature and human research lead to the same decisions. That is why, analysis and experimentation mingle in my creation. Because the intelligence of nature is only the long time of his experiments, just like that of man is only the number of its research. The aesthetic result aims to illustrate and proclaim this, in a dreamy and amazed shout, showing the fusion of sciences and life. The place of the Man inside the Universe becomes clear. Emotions and sexes are the result by elimination aiming to perpetuate: without absolute, humanism becomes the demonstrated organization of society.”
Semeur d’étoiles gathers around Ludovic Clement d’Armont artists, engineers and craftsmen to design and manufacture exceptional light creations. As decorative lighting is often disappointing, Semeur d’étoiles creates more than just lightings: we make art pieces. Semeur d’étoiles is not limited to a material or a technique: we find new ways of manufacturing blown glass, crystal, porcelain, metal. Simultaneously, we work the light in theoretical and experimental ways so that it echoes with these materials, textures and shapes. This enables us to offer new and various light effects. To put these effects in volume, Semeur d’étoiles relies on its mastery of technical complexity. Nevertheless, we hide the technical components so that only the beauty of light and materials can be seen. Semeur d’étoiles is committed to an eco-design approach with Ademe (recyclable materials, manufacturing processes, reduced packaging, transportation, reduced consumption, recycling). And as ecology is nothing without human respect, Semeur d’étoiles also takes great care of supply. A creation can result of your own inspiration: each of our pieces can be customized. We propose numerous models of LEDs (a variety of shades of white, lens shapes and light intensities), a wide range of materials, dimensions, shapes, finishes, etc. If you wish, we will create for you a unique and spectacular piece. The originality of our creations and our technical skills are evidenced by the loyalty of our customers, by our internal laboratory, by the grant of patents and models, and by the obtained distinctions.
It will take 7-8 weeks to make this piece less
- 79ʺW × 79ʺD × 79ʺL
- Item Type
- Made to Order
- Ludovic Clément d’Armont
- Place of Origin
- Blown Glass
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.