Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Terracotta pedestals, hand-sculpted, Rooms
Dimensions: L 42 x H 110 x W 28 and L 40 x H 148.5 x ... moreTerracotta pedestals, hand-sculpted, Rooms
Dimensions: L 42 x H 110 x W 28 and L 40 x H 148.5 x W 40
Materials: Combined composite
Terracotta like pillars are inspired by ancient architecture and stand boldly as the statement pedestals in any interior. Cast from the combined composite material, these handmade pieces come in two distinct shapes and despite their solid appearance are quite lightweight due to the used material.
"Rooms" - Tbilisi-based Interior and Product Design studio was founded by Nata Janberidze and Keti Toloraia in 2007. Both Nata and Keti were born in Tbilisi, Georgia in the spring of 1981. They met and became friends while studying Interior Design at Tbilisi Academy of Arts, soon after graduating the Rooms studio was born. Rooms focuses on hospitality and retail design, residential projects as well as on creating furniture design, lighting, and accessories.
Now Rooms represents a dynamic and on growing studio / showroom working on interior and product design on both local and international stages. The Duo continues to explore and experiment with new techniques and unique materials, pushing the boundaries of limited edition hand crafted furniture design driven by a love of simplicity, combining the rough with the refined and intuitive forms. Their design reflect their attitude, to capture the simple bliss of life. Simplicity and the clear paths of life bring us to the solid state of mind.
The influence of soviet childhood and having to live through different eras and tremendous change in a country that is a mix of Asian and European cultures can be seen as a great impact on Keti and Nata's ideas and products as well.
Rooms has been featured in multiple high-end publications, including The New York Times, Elle Décor, Yatzer, Wallpaper, AD.
Available Now less
- 16ʺW × 16ʺD × 58ʺH
- Item Type
- Mint Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- New New less
- Place of Origin
- Terra Cotta
- Table Shape
- Other (unique shapes)
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.