Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Bombo' leather side table by Nestor Perkal
It can also be used as a stool
Dimensions: 55 x 40 x ... moreBombo' leather side table by Nestor Perkal
It can also be used as a stool
Dimensions: 55 x 40 x 40 cm
Enameled stoneware in three different colors, genuine Italian vegetable-tanned leather, colours as per available range, lace in natural color.
Handmade in Pesaro, Italy
Nestor Perkal created Bombo in that same spirit. Its name resounds
like the beating of a drum; but the reference to Argentinian drums
is far more than tongue-in-cheek.
The fabrication process is complex. Like upturned jars, these hollow ceramic orbs are hand made, either turned or slip-cast, depending on
their size. What follows is delicate: holes are punched in the yet
unfred clay. Once the pieces are fred and glazed, the leather straps
that ensure that the skin seat remain taut will be laced through them.
Bombo is made exclusively in Pesaro, Italy. Bombo is the
result of a fruitful encounter between leather and stoneware, a work
of Trans-Alpine savoir-faire.
The Bombo collection is extraordinarily versatile; the pieces can be
used as coffee tables, side tables, tea tables or stools. With its warm
and familiar shapes and soft colors – earth-brown, sky blue, terra
cotta – Bombo fts gracefully into any décor – ready to “be of service”
simply and beautifully.
Available Now less
- 16ʺW × 16ʺD × 22ʺH
- Item Type
- Mint Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- New New less
- Nestor Perkal
- Place of Origin
- Table Shape
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.