Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
"Chrysalide" is a suspended light made entirely by hand, using exotic timbers and re-orient table hammered brass shades. With its ...
more"Chrysalide" is a suspended light made entirely by hand, using exotic timbers and re-orient table hammered brass shades. With its large diameter and wide circle of light it has been designed specifically for large spaces, such as halls, lounges or foyers.
"Chrysalide" is both an opening flower and an emerging insect.
This one is made with hammered brass and exotic wood.
This model can be made by order with the convenient measurements for your space, and materials.
The lamp is delivered in a specially designed cylindrical wooden box with wheels. The lamp is folded inside. Position the box below the suspension point and with the help of a pulley and a rope (both included) remove it from the box and raise it to a height of approx. 1m from the ground. Unfold the arms and shades (simply by lowering them).
- Each arm has two joints, one joining the lamp structure and the other the individual lampshade.
Once the arms and shades are in position, raise the entire light to the ceiling and fix in position.
Design: Oma Light
Spain, Barcelona, 2017.
It will take 8-9 weeks to make this piece less
- 129.93ʺW × 129.93ʺD × 59.06ʺL
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent Excellent less
- Place of Origin
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.