Almost an 8 place settings of hard to find Ceramiche Ernestine hand painted dinnerware made in the 1960s in Northern ...
moreAlmost an 8 place settings of hard to find Ceramiche Ernestine hand painted dinnerware made in the 1960s in Northern Italy. The Chrysanthemum pattern P14 is colorful and visually very pleasing with its flowers almost covering the entire plates and a palette of yellow, orange and lime green. The set consists of 8 each: Dinner, salad, B/B plates, cereal bowls and 7 berry bowls with four of the bowls having one chip each on the rim, see image. The dishes are new, never used, old stock.
Ernestine Virden Cannon (1904-1969) was an American potter who lived in North Italy during WW II. After the war in 1946, along Italian tile maker Matteo D'Agostino, they started Ceramiche Ernestine in Salerno.
In 1949, her hand painted dishes, lamps and other earthenware items were featured at a trade show in Pittsburgh attracting the attention of Neiman Marcus and other high end stores which would represent Ernestine's limited production items. Most of its production was exported to the US.
The company closed in 1969 after the death of both partners.
Set consists of: 8 dinner plates- 10 1/2 inches diameter, 8 salad- 8 1/4 inches diameter, 8 bread butter- 6 1/4 inches diameter, 8 cereal bowls- 6 3/4 inches diameter x 1 3/4 inches high and 7 berry bowls- 6 inches diameter x 1 1/2 inches high.
Please see other listings we have on DECASO for Ernestine Chrysanthemum dishes. less
- 10.5ʺW × 10.5ʺD × 1.25ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- In never used condition. Four of the berry bowls have small flakes. See images. In never used condition. Four of the berry bowls have small flakes. See images. less
- Place of Origin
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.