A set of 5 coffee cups and saucers plus a creamer with saucer in bright and cheerful Chrysanthemum pattern by ...
moreA set of 5 coffee cups and saucers plus a creamer with saucer in bright and cheerful Chrysanthemum pattern by Ceramiche Ernestine from Salerno in Northern Italy from the 1960s. Ernestine Cannon designed all patterns and shapes for her company. Her signature rope handle represented in this set. All in excellent never used condition. In the images it looks like some cups have chips along the rim, these are only extensions of the petals that were painted up to the rim, see pic. with red background, only one cup has a tiny flaw, see image. Pieces were all hand painted, thus a variation in colors tone, in a palette of yellows, orange and lime green.
Measurements: Saucers 6 inches diameter, Cup bowl 3 1/2 diameter x 3 1/4 inches high, Creamer 4 3/4 inches spout to end handle, 3 1/4 diameter and 3 1/4 inches high.
Ernestine Virden Cannon (1904-1969) was an American potter who lived in Northern Italy during WW II. In 1946, along Italian tile maker Matteo D'Agostino, they started Ceramiche Ernestine in Salerno.
In 1949, her hand painted dishes, lamps and other earthenware items were featured at a trade show in Pittsburgh attracting the attention of Neiman Marcus and other high end stores which would represent Ernestine's limited production items. Most of its production was exported to the US.
The company closed in 1969 after the death of both partners.
Please look at other listings we have on DECASO for Ernestine Chrysanthemum dishes. less
- 6ʺW × 6ʺD × 3.25ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Never used condition. One cup has small flake, see image Never used condition. One cup has small flake, see image less
- Place of Origin
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.