Shown in patinated welded steel and stained walnut. The central triangular detail has been wire-brushed to raise the grain. Featuring ...
moreShown in patinated welded steel and stained walnut. The central triangular detail has been wire-brushed to raise the grain. Featuring interior shelving and soft close doors.
Designed by master craftsman Jacob Wener, through his company Modern Industry Design, this credenza is the second iteration of his Web Series. The welded steel base serves as the through-line in the series, and can also be applied to a multitude of different designs (including custom ideas). Modern Industry only uses solid hardwoods that have been sustainably sourced. The wood is processed by hand, using the same methods used by craftsmen a century ago. All of their designs are intended to serve as heirlooms, and will exist well into the future alongside their owners.
62” L x 18” H x 30” W
Priced for this specific piece. Also available in custom finishes and designs. less
- 62ʺW × 18ʺD × 30ʺH
- Item Type
- Made to Order
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
ShippingView PolicyReady to ship in 8+ weeks.
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.