Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Stunning Paul Evans wall-mounted étagère from the Sculpted Metal collection for Directional Furniture. The unit features two pilasters supporting four ... moreStunning Paul Evans wall-mounted étagère from the Sculpted Metal collection for Directional Furniture. The unit features two pilasters supporting four bronze-tinted glass shelves. Pilasters rest on the floor and are mounted to the wall with wood hanging cleats. This piece was created from a mixture of epoxy resin and sand applied to a plywood base and sculpted into various swirls, drips and other patterns. Once hardened, the piece was sandblasted, sprayed with an atomized bronze finish, varnished, blown with a torch to provide a smoky look, polished, and then varnished again. The resulting work has a metallic sheen but is lightweight compared with something made of cast bronze. Signed "PE 74" in the resin on the lower right pilaster. Overall 48" w x 19-1/2" d x 78-1/2" h; top and two lower shelves are 1/2"-thick glass 48" w x 15" d; center shelf is 3/4"-thick glass 48" w x 17" d; bottom shelf opening 13" h; next shelf up opening 13-1/2" h; middle shelf opening 35-1/2" h. less
- 48ʺW × 19.5ʺD × 78.5ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent vintage condition; some minor surface scratches on glass, but no chips or cracks. Excellent vintage condition; some minor surface scratches on glass, but no chips or cracks. less
- Paul Evans
- Place of Origin
- North America
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.