Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
This one-of-a-kind Paul Evans shelving unit is clad in copper panels nailed on in a patchwork pattern, with a beautiful ... moreThis one-of-a-kind Paul Evans shelving unit is clad in copper panels nailed on in a patchwork pattern, with a beautiful applied verdigris patina. A display shelf with frosted-glass panels on the top and bottom is illuminated from within by two standard-base lightbulbs controlled by a rotary dimmer on the side of the unit. The original dimmer knob is painted to match the verdigris patina on the copper. Four sleek, bronze-tinted 1/2-inch-thick glass shelves contrast with the brutalist form. The shelving unit rests on the floor, and the two upright supports are secured to the wall with small hanging cleats. (The backs of the uprights are not finished.) We will provide additional 3/4"-deep spacer blocks to accommodate baseboards behind the unit. Unsigned. Overall 48" w x 15-3/8" d x 78" h; shelves are 48" w x 10" d. less
- 48ʺW × 15.38ʺD × 78ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Restored, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent vintage condition; two glass shelves have been replaced with exact replicas; minor wear to original glass shelves; new wiring, ... moreExcellent vintage condition; two glass shelves have been replaced with exact replicas; minor wear to original glass shelves; new wiring, sockets, dimmer and hanging cleats. less
- Paul Evans
- Paul Evans
- Place of Origin
- North America
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.