A rare and exceptional mid-century modern dining set designed by Kipp Stewart for his American Design Foundation line for Calvin ...
moreA rare and exceptional mid-century modern dining set designed by Kipp Stewart for his American Design Foundation line for Calvin Furniture. The set includes the extension dining table with two leaves and six chairs. The table features stunning walnut wood grain with rosewood edges, tapered solid walnut legs, and a unique boat-shaped top. It extends to seat large groups with two 22" leaves. The table has been expertly refinished and is in excellent condition.
The set of chairs includes two captain armchairs and four side chairs. The chairs feature solid sculpted walnut frames and sleek mid-century lines. The walnut frames have been expertly refinished, and the seats have been professionally reupholstered in a blue-gray designer Herman Miller fabric. The chairs are in excellent condition and ready for immediate use.
The table measures 62"W x 40"D x 29.25"H. It extends up to 106"W with two leaves.
The armchairs measure 22"W x 22"D x 37"H. Arm height is 24". The side chairs measure 19"W x 21"D x 37"H. Seat height on all chairs is 19". less
- 19ʺW × 21ʺD × 37ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Restored, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent restored condition. Minor wear from age. Excellent restored condition. Minor wear from age. less
- Calvin Furniture
- Kipp Stewart
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Seat Height
- 19.0 inches
- Table Base
- Table Shape
- Other (unique shapes)
- Table Leaf Width
- 22.0 inches
- Number of Leaves
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
06824 does not qualify.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.