This product is no longer available.
Contemporary leather sofa by Patricia Uquiola for bebitalia, 2010. Patricia Urquiola came up with the name "Bend", also the English ... moreContemporary leather sofa by Patricia Uquiola for bebitalia, 2010. Patricia Urquiola came up with the name "Bend", also the English word for "curve", to underscore the particular movement of this product, the quality of which can be guaranteed only by an industrial process. Bend-Sofa is a modular sofa that looks like it was formed by an artist, but it was really created from a study of 3D models and digital research. Patricia Urquiola imagined this piece as follows: "a seat with a primary, monolithic and almost manually moulded shape, as though it had been created from a ductile material with gestures not unlike those of a sculptor." She called it Bend-Sofa because it effectively expresses the idea of movement obtained by alternating full and empty volumes, underscored by the contrasting stitching that creates another pattern on the irregular, curved surface. A product with a great personality that can be used to produce original and alternative seating solutions that are outside traditional canons. Freshness, colour, liveliness, composition freedom and soft lines all emerge from the communication of Bend-Sofa. less
- 125.99ʺW × 69.3ʺD × 25.2ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- In very good condition In very good condition less
- Patricia Urquiola
- Place of Origin
- Seat Height
- 14.57 inches
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.