Brazilian low, modular sofa set in rosewood that can form one four-seat sofa, two settees, or a single chair with ...
moreBrazilian low, modular sofa set in rosewood that can form one four-seat sofa, two settees, or a single chair with a three-seat sofa, circa 1960s. Very unique form reminiscent of a design by Jorge Zalszupin but unattributed / unsigned. Rosewood has been refinished and caramel leather and foam are all new.
Includes various configurations of feet / caster wheels: one piece has four casters, two pieces have three casters and one cylindrical foot, one piece has two cylindrical feet at two casters (all can be switched around). This combination of wheels and feet allows for easy mobility while offering stability.
Seat height: 13"
Arm height: 20"
Length (single arm chair): 37.25"
Length (2-seat settee): 61.5"
Length (3-seat sofa): 86.5"
Length (4-seat sofa): 110"
Each seat cushions measures 24.5" long.
(Provided specs reflect the sofa in its longest configuration as a four-seat sofa.)
Set can be delivered assembled in any configuration upon request. less
- 110ʺW × 30.5ʺD × 28.25ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Excellent Condition, Restored, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent, restored condition; nominal wear to the leather is natural. Excellent, restored condition; nominal wear to the leather is natural. less
- Danish Modern
- Seat Height
- 13.0 inches
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.