The Domo Zen Twin Canopy Bed with Trundle. Custom craftsmanship designed to last for generations and grow with your children ...
moreThe Domo Zen Twin Canopy Bed with Trundle. Custom craftsmanship designed to last for generations and grow with your children. Ages 3 - 12. As your child grows simply remove the house frame and you will have a trendy, modern bed for your tween or teen. This unique design offers an economical solution to accommodate growing children. With its durable construction, the Domo Zen bed is made to last, allowing use for multiple siblings or grandkids in the future.
Only the finest quality materials are used in the construction process; solid American kiln dried maple and solid wood veneers over engineered hardwood (no MDF or particle board) are used in the bed elements. Our premium-grade solid woods and solid wood veneers are sustainably harvested from domestic sources. Our veneers are created by slicing thin sheets from solid wood. Using veneers in combination with solid wood gives greater stability while reducing expansion and contraction due to humidity. A standard sized twin trundle is included to maximize comfort up or down. All pieces are hand sanded and the trundle front is hand painted in your choice of 10 colors. No box spring is needed. Bed frame and Trundle fits standard twin size mattress (not included). The mattress platform is made of hardwood plywood slats for extra strength; designed for a clean, modern aesthetic.
Safety is important. Our Hardwood engineered wood is California Air and Resources Board Phase II (CARB-2) compliant, which sets the lowest threshold in the world for formaldehyde emissions in engineered wood products. The Domo Zen Twin Canopy bed with trundle has subtle rounded edges for extra safety. The finishes are GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Free of lead, phthalates and formaldehyde.
Buy with confidence with a 5 year warranty on all wood frames and wood components, 1 year for all finishes and hardware components
The combination of natural wood and painted surfaces provide a timeless design that will be used for many years to come.
Hand Crafted of Solid American kiln-dried maple frame- and drawers are constrcuted of hardwood engineered wood (no MDF or Particle Board) that lends exceptional strength and prevents warping or bowing, our premium-grade solid woods and solid wood veneers are sustainably harvested from domestic sources, Using veneers in combination with solid wood gives greater stability while reducing expansion and contraction due to humidity
Each bed is custom made - hand sanded and hand painted plus 3 layers of hand applied non-toxic lacquer. The clear lacquer low-sheen finish, is durable and easy to clean. Finishes are GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Free of lead, phthalates and formaldehyde
Uniquely designed to grow with your child from 2 - teen. Simply remove the house frame and you have a very stylish classic bed, a timeless design that will last for generations, subtle rounded edges for extra safety
Standard Twin Sized Trundle - constructed with the toughest birch plywood with two layers of maple. The trundle will fit a regular sized 39" x 75" x 6" mattress,
No box spring needed - Mattress platform is made of hardwood plywood slats for extra strength; All our beds are designed for a clean, modern aesthetic, bed frame fits standard twin size mattress (mattress not included), assembly required
Buy with confidence. 5 year warranty on all wood frames and wood components, 1 year for all finishes and hardware components
Lead Time: 14 business days less
- 41.5ʺW × 76.5ʺL × 80ʺH
- Item Type
- Made to Order
- Nico & Yeye
- Bed Size
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.