Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Pair of P40 Tecno armchairs by Osvaldi Borsani. The pair of armchairs are the first edition of the model P40. ...
morePair of P40 Tecno armchairs by Osvaldi Borsani. The pair of armchairs are the first edition of the model P40. The seats have been restored and covered with the original Tecno fabric.
The P40 is a multi-adjustable chaise longue and has been produced by the Milanese company Tecno since its inception. The black painted steel structure of the P40 can be adjusted, so the sofa can occupy up to 200 different positions. Note its handles to adjust the various positions, are made of perfectly working brass.
The materials that make up the P40 are: fabric, brass, steel, iron Metal base painted in lead grey.
Paddings in polyurethane foam.
As always, Borsani has managed to enclose style and practicality, simplifying what was apparently complex. On a technical level, the "heart" of the P40 armchair is the steel pedestal that supports the seat and backrest so as to allow all the inclinations in an easy way.
The overall dimensions and rigidity probably represented the limit of the chaise longue, which therefore became relaxation armchairs not suitable for all environments but only for particularly large spaces less
- 32.68ʺW × 28.35ʺD × 38.98ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Restored, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- restored restored less
- Mid-Century Modern
- Osvaldo Borsani
- Place of Origin
- Seat Height
- 13.78 inches
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.