Large Scale Late 19th Century Stained Glass Window Panel c.1880
Fantastic stained glass window panel. Rich amber yellow colors will ... moreLarge Scale Late 19th Century Stained Glass Window Panel c.1880
Fantastic stained glass window panel. Rich amber yellow colors will look great when the sun is shining through.
As is common with these old windows, there are a few cracks and missing pieces. This can be easily restored by your local stained glass studio. The overall quality and size of this original Victorian period stained glass window makes any restoration effort with it.
This window panel can be added to your existing window frame, or displayed as is.
Glass dimensions 40" wide x 35" high. The frame measures 44.5" wide x 41" high.
Good antique condition. Mostly intact. No buckling or waving to the large glass window. less
- 44.5ʺW × 4ʺD × 41ʺH
- Late 19th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Original Condition Unaltered, Needs Restoration
- Condition Notes
- A few cracked panels. Display as is, or easily restore. A few cracked panels. Display as is, or easily restore. less
- Place of Origin
- North America
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.