Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Complete set of 6 chairs and table by Verner Panton Pantanova series for the manufacture Fritz Hansen of 1971. The ...
moreComplete set of 6 chairs and table by Verner Panton Pantanova series for the manufacture Fritz Hansen of 1971. The furniture was designed for the restaurant Varna - Denmark.
The table structure is made of parallel bar metal wire with open sides.
The table top is made of thick transparent glass that makes its magnificent dynamic structure visible. Six chairs also designed like the table complete the set.
All the seats can be freely combined and can therefore be arranged in different formations. The chairs have a fixed and single padding, connected to the structure by means of adherent tabs. The chairs are covered in orange Miralastic fabric (Mira-X). The set consists of the model 120U for the table and six chairs, model 114F.
The commission given to Panton was for the entire architecture of the Varna restaurant in Arhus and for the design of the interior design. Verner Panton was inspired here by the external design of the building, which has a corner position with round corner columns. The fabrics of Mira-X were used by Panton to focus on proportions and connections, and the use of colour and form gave each room its own unique dynamic.
The dining set was exhibited at the Furniture Exhibition at Bella Center Center, Kopenhagen 1972
The dimensions of the table are: 120 cm in diameter and 70 cm in height.
Each chair measures: 77 cm high, 67 cm wide, 52 cm deep, 44 cm seat height. less
- 47.24ʺW × 20.47ʺD × 30.31ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- The table and chairs are in good condition but have slight scratches due to age and use. There are very ... moreThe table and chairs are in good condition but have slight scratches due to age and use. There are very slight oxidation stains that can be easily removed. The fabric does not show scratches or tears but in a chair only a stain due to the use of the less
- Mid-Century Modern
- Fritz Hansen
- Verner Panton
- Place of Origin
- Seat Height
- 17.32 inches
- Table Base
- Table Shape
- Number of Leaves
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.