Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
This three elements living room set from the mid-century modern Italian Riviera period designed by Romeo Rega is bursting with ... moreThis three elements living room set from the mid-century modern Italian Riviera period designed by Romeo Rega is bursting with nostalgia. With its impeccable design, perfect proportions, and high-end lacquer and brass materials, it was likely a hugely expensive undertaking in the 1970s. Yet, the resulting symmetry and unusual beauty is a worthy result of such efforts. A really impressive set with a very metropolitan chic character to it. The entire set consists of a three seater sofa, another two seater sofa and one armchair. All newly upholstered with a beautiful light grey soft velvet from Nobilis, reference Calder 10698-07. Dimensions : 3 seater sofa is H 28 in. x W 76.4 in. x D 32.3 in. ; 2 seater sofa is H 28 in. x W 52 in. x D 32.3 in. ; armchair is H 28 in. x W 32.3 in. x D 32.3 in. and seating height for all is 17 in. less
- 76.4ʺW × 32.3ʺD × 28ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Wear consistent with age and use. Wear consistent with age and use. less
- Romeo Rega
- Place of Origin
- Seat Height
- 16.9 inches
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.