A rare and exceptional ornate carved burled walnut executive Lincoln Desk produced by the Commercial Furniture Co. of Chicago circa ...
moreA rare and exceptional ornate carved burled walnut executive Lincoln Desk produced by the Commercial Furniture Co. of Chicago circa 1930s. The desk features stunning wood grain and carved wood details. Made with the highest quality craftsmanship and attention to detail. It offers ample storage, with eight dovetailed drawers. The desk is finished on all sides and could be used floating in the center of a room. The original label is present. The desk is in excellent original vintage condition. The perfect addition to any home or office.
The desk measures 72.25"W x 38.13"D x 30.5"H. less
- 72.25ʺW × 38.13ʺD × 30.5ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent original vintage condition. Minor wear from age and use. Excellent original vintage condition. Minor wear from age and use. less
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Table Shape
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
67570 does not qualify.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.