An exceptional Scandinavian Modern dining set. The teak extension dining table is designed by Ib Kofod-Larsen for Faarup Møbelfabrik. The ...
moreAn exceptional Scandinavian Modern dining set. The teak extension dining table is designed by Ib Kofod-Larsen for Faarup Møbelfabrik. The table features gorgeous teak wood grain with solid sculpted teak legs and sleek Scandinavian design. Made in Denmark circa 1960. The original label and manufacturer's mark are present on the underside of the table. The table has been polished with tung oil and is ready for another 60 years of life. It is in excellent condition.
The chairs are designed by Torbjorn Afdal for Nesjestranda Møbelfabrik of Norway. They feature solid teak frames and beautiful black leather upholstery. Stamped "Made in Norway" on the underside of each chair. The chairs are in good original vintage condition.
The table measures 47"W x 47"D x 28.75"H. With two leaves it extends to 86.5"W. Knee clearance is 25.75".
Each chair measures 18.88"W x 22"D x 35.5"H. Seat height is 18.5". less
- 18.88ʺW × 22ʺD × 35.5ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Very good original vintage condition. Minor wear to upholstery and frames from age and use. Table has been polished and ... moreVery good original vintage condition. Minor wear to upholstery and frames from age and use. Table has been polished and is in excellent condition. less
- Faarup Møbelfabrik
- Ib Kofod-Larsen
- Place of Origin
- Seat Height
- 18.5 inches
- Table Base
- Table Shape
- Table Knee Clearance
- 25.75 inches
- Table Leaf Width
- 19.75 inches
- Number of Leaves
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
67570 does not qualify.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.