Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Napoleon III Period Wrought Iron Marble Top Console was originally a balcony railing and has now been cleverly repurposed to ...
moreNapoleon III Period Wrought Iron Marble Top Console was originally a balcony railing and has now been cleverly repurposed to create a singularly spectacular console which promises to make your entryway or any space into something truly unique and special! Intricately cast iron base is comprised of a variety of naturalistic motifs, enhanced by the gold-painted lions' heads and norsemen with floral swags, foliate sprays and rosettes. Topped with beautifully veined white marble for the perfect finishing touch.
Measures 39.5H x 71.5W x 15D (top 12D) less
- 71.5ʺW × 15ʺD × 39.5ʺH
- Mid 19th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Design Modified, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Wonderful Hand-Curated Condition! Hand-detailed & hand-finished by our expert in-house staff. Located in our 25,000 square foot Dallas Design District ... moreWonderful Hand-Curated Condition! Hand-detailed & hand-finished by our expert in-house staff. Located in our 25,000 square foot Dallas Design District showroom, NOT our flagship 25,000 square foot Baton Rouge showroom. less
- Napoleon III
- Place of Origin
- Table Shape
- Other (unique shapes)
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.