John C. Traynor's painting style is reminiscent of some 19th century painters and the Dutch Masters. He uses his ... moreBIOGRAPHY
John C. Traynor's painting style is reminiscent of some 19th century painters and the Dutch Masters. He uses his knowledge of light and color to create a certain mood in each of his works. The creation of atmosphere is an important element in Traynor's paintings. Painting outdoors, on location, is a prime source of inspiration and ideas for his landscapes. John travels extensively, painting the landscapes around him.
John was born in 1961 and spent his early years in Chester and Mendham, New Jersey. His art studies began at Delbarton School in Morristown, New Jersey, and from there he furthered his education at Paier College of Art in New Haven, Connecticut. He studied figure painting at the Art Students League of New York, as a merit scholar, with Frank Mason. Traynor continued his studies in Vermont with Mr. Mason on landscape painting, drawing with Carroll N. Jones Jr. of Stowe, Vermont and sculpture with Brother Jerome Cox in Florence, Italy.
John is a member of the Hudson Valley Art Association, The Salmagundi Club of New York, The National Society of Mural Painters and he is a Copley Master in the Copley Society of Boston. Mr. Traynor is the recipient of over two hundred awards of merit for his art, including the Grumbacher Gold Medal, the Robb Sagendorph Award and the Frank Dumond Memorial Award for best light and atmospheric effect in a painting. His work is enjoyed in over one thousand private and public collections in the United States and abroad. John currently resides with his family in southern New Hampshire. less
- 20ʺW × 1ʺD × 16ʺH
- Item Type
- Mint Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- John Traynor
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.