Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
As Seen On The Cover Of Architectural Digest September 2019
A full rattan living room set featuring a three-seat sofa ... moreAs Seen On The Cover Of Architectural Digest September 2019
A full rattan living room set featuring a three-seat sofa with two matching lounge chairs, each with unique six-strand arms inset with a mahogany shelf.
Three-seat rattan sofa: 31in. H x 76in. W x 33in. D
Rattan armchairs: 34in. H x 33in. W x 33in. D
This six-stand rattan collection is an original Hawaii “Kamaaina-Family” custom design and commissioned piece, made in Hawaii in the 1940s. The second owner, a professional Interior Designer, has owned and lovingly preserved this collection since the early 1970s. And now it can be yours.
This unique set features a two-tiered pretzel rattan arms sofa and chairs with a unique mahogany shelf inset underneath the armrest. The sofa and chairs are six-strand, with a six-strand sinuously forming the backs.
Designed in the manner of Paul Frankl.
Custom cushions C.O.M. (Costumers Own Material) are included in the price. Simply supply the fabric and we have the cushions made for you. If you need help sourcing fabric we can help!
We have the Martinique Fabric in stock Like on the cover of AD Designed for The Beverly Hills Hotel.
Restored to new for you.
All rattan, bamboo and wicker furniture has been painstakingly refurbished to the highest standards with the best materials. All refinishing is done by rattan workers with over 20 years of experience in rattan refinishing. Every wrapping and joint has been inspected by “The Rattan Man” Harvey Schwartz to guarantee you the finest product available for years to come for your home or office. We get our handed-down knowledge from Tropical Sun Rattan ( TSR ) which was started in 1934 in California. Look for all our Rattan on 1stdibs.
Harvey Schwartz is the leading expert in vintage rattan and author of "Rattan Furniture: Tropical Comfort Throughout the House." Signed copies are available on request for $39.99 USD. The hard bounded 160-page full-color book details the fascinating History of Rattan with wonderful vintage and modern-day photos of Tropical decors and Rattan; the book is great for any beginner wanting to learn as well as a top resource for dealers and designers alike. less
- 33ʺW × 33ʺD × 34ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Excellent Condition, Restored, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Restored Restored less
- Mid-Century Modern
- Paul Frankl
- Place of Origin
- North America
- Seat Height
- 17.5 inches
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.