Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
The soft curves of Tiffany stool and its versatility make this piece even more appealing. This modern stool with unique ...
moreThe soft curves of Tiffany stool and its versatility make this piece even more appealing. This modern stool with unique characteristics possesses smooth curves for a more modern and sculptural appeal. It can be a functional piece table for lateral support of chairs and sofas. Tiffany stool is available in solid oak wood, oak or mahogany. It’s made from a technique that results from the collage of various laths or wastes of wood to form the wanted dimensions.
Diameter 35 cm (13,8 in.)
Height 45 cm (17,7 in.)
Weight 32 kg
Cubage 0,12 m3
Stool or side table.
Arts and Techniques:
Joinery, Turnery and Varnishing.
Materials and Finishes:
Oak Wood finished with a matt varnish.
Solid oak Finish: Natural with a protective coat, high gloss varnish, or a dark wood stain. It is also available in matt varnish.
Custom sizes and colors are available with an upcharge.
Observations for mounting:
Contains pads on the base to protect the support area.
Clean and Care:
Dry cloth. less
- 13.8ʺW × 17.7ʺD × 17.7ʺH
- Item Type
- Made to Order
- Place of Origin
- Seat Height
- 17.7 inches
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.