Swiss artist Marion Duschletta transforms luxury objects and urban landscapes from around the world into unique layered artworks. She combines ...
moreSwiss artist Marion Duschletta transforms luxury objects and urban landscapes from around the world into unique layered artworks. She combines an intriguing mixture of urban photographs and American pop icons opposite brand names and advertising references, adding bold colors and compelling patterns. She transfers them onto archival paper which is mounted on canvas. The pop art imagery is often distressed in an attempt to emphasize a bygone era. She further enhances the artworks with acrylic paint and texture, adding depth to her paintings.
This vibrant one-of-a-kind 8 inch "post-pop" square artwork is wired and ready to hang. The sides of the artwork are finished with a textured white paint, and it does not require framing. Convenient local Los Angeles area delivery. Affordable U.S. and global shipping is available. A certificate of authenticity is included by the gallery.
Marion Duschletta was born 1972 in Graubünden, Switzerland. She has been a full time professional artist since 2004. For over ten years, she was the owner of Galerie Mauerblümchen in Zürich, Switzerland. Due to her increasing international success as a fine artist she now focuses exclusively on creating unique artworks.
Her popular series of artworks include cities such as New York, Miami, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, London as well as American Pop Icons such as Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn and Chanel. Notable collectors include Ariel Winter, Los Angeles, CA. less
- 8ʺW × 1ʺD × 8ʺH
- Item Type
- Mint Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Pop Art
- Place of Origin
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.