Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Submitted for your consideration is this Circa 1948 Philco FM / BC (AM) Radio.
Presentable in complete original condition showing ... moreSubmitted for your consideration is this Circa 1948 Philco FM / BC (AM) Radio.
Presentable in complete original condition showing much patina from many years of use.
A nice well used display look for home or office.
NOTE: Dimensions shown here are not accurate. Please call for exact size and weight.
Rare, Artifact-Sculpture, Authentic, Certified, Collectible, Vintage, Displayable and re-purposed Equipment Antiques
of the Hollywood Film Studio and International Motion Picture Industry.
About Cinema Antiques:
Cinema Antiques has dedicated workshops, warehouses and galleries in Dallas Texas USA where we prepare, display and sell our rare Motion Picture equipment antiques.
Our Cinema Antiques are perfect for display in residential, industrial and museum settings. Collectors and museums worldwide are some of our clients. Our antiques also offer a unique sculpture look that is one of a kind and awe inspiring.
We offer one of the most complete and accurately curated selections of authentic Cinema Antiques, for sale, in the world. Many of our items were used in actual Hollywood Feature Motion Pictures, and we can only imagine the Movie Stars and entertainment Giants that paraded in front of these lights and cameras. As decorative “sculpture” or authentic Hollywood Cinema and Entertainment Memorabilia, our Cinema Antiques offer both a collectible and historical piece of the Hollywood Movie Industry, while at the same time presenting as an artistic and industrial piece of sculpture for your home, business or collection.
Like artifacts of an ancient civilization, these rare legendary finds of motion picture technology
have a secure and appreciating place in history.
CERTIFIED Cinema Antiques and Artifacts Circa 1900 to 1969 and beyond, representing the Machine Age, Art Deco, Industrial Age and Mid Century Periods.
A signed and sealed Certificate of Authenticity, suitable for framing, is included with each artifact sold.
Over 50 years experience in collecting and curating Antique Motion Picture Production Equipment.
We are ALWAYS here to help and offer many options for the proper presentation of your Cinema Antiques.
Dallas Texas USA
A Division of PVFE Co., Inc. (Pro Video & Film Equipment Company)
Dallas Texas USA
972 869 0011; TOLL FREE 888 869 9998
Due to the nature of online photo reproduction we cannot be responsible for exact photographic color, hue, contrast and flash and non flash exposure accuracy in our photos. While we do our best to display photos that are as accurate as possible, our photos may or may not depict the absolute EXACT hue or color tone of our antiques due to the many variables in image photography, image exporting, image uploading and viewer monitor accuracy. Please ask about color tone and hue BEFORE buying, if this is a concern! We have a gallery showroom where all of our antiques are on display and we will gladly offer in person viewings of our antiques to any designers and buyers that need to 'put eyes' on our antiques. We welcome all visits to our gallery, by appointment.
In the interest of antique presentation and historical accuracy, we do not alter or modify our electrical, optical, mechanical or electronic antiques, with the exception of some vintage light fixtures (which we DO correctly convert internally to modern electrical working household standards). Therefore some electrical and mechanical items MAY or may not perform and operate. We sell these as accurate display and collectible antique items. We suggest that these artifacts be used for display and not be operated. Please ask for more details on operability of our electrical and mechanical antiques if operability is a concern. less
- 0.01ʺW × 0.01ʺD × 0.01ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Original Condition Unaltered, Needs Restoration
- Condition Notes
- Pretty vintage display piece. Pretty vintage display piece. less
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.