SOFT ARMOR 1, 2017
acrylic on yupo
9 x 12 in.
"I celebrate paint and nature’s unpredictability. These paintings ... moreSOFT ARMOR 1, 2017
acrylic on yupo
9 x 12 in.
"I celebrate paint and nature’s unpredictability. These paintings on yupo paper attest to my love of the medium and I use them to experiment, to discover ways to make a mark of my own. I use a variety of techniques such as glazing, additive and reductive mark making, drips, splatter, and airbrush to create lush, dense surfaces. Landscape, foliage or water inform the shapes, but the marks frenetic energy hint at something wild and mysterious beneath. These works decry an indifferent, impervious, insensitive natural world and remind us of our rare, unique place in the universe."
-Dana Oldfather less
- 12ʺW × 0.1ʺD × 9ʺH
- Early 21st Century
- Item Type
- Mint Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- New New less
- Dana Oldfather
- Place of Origin
- North America
- Art Subject
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
- Green Paintings
- Blue Paintings
- Paintings in New York
- Paper Paintings
- White Paintings
- Acrylic Paintings
- Gray Paintings
- Light Green Paintings
- Turquoise Paintings
- Abstract Paintings
- Aqua Paintings
- Baby Blue Paintings
- Dark Gray Paintings
- Ink Blue Paintings
- Off-white Paintings
- Plastic Paintings
- Robin's Egg Blue Paintings
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.