Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Low Rolling Coffee Table Model 6048T designed by legendary Joeseph D'Urso for Knoll - 1981. Constructed of mirror polished stainless steel ...
moreLow Rolling Coffee Table Model 6048T designed by legendary Joeseph D'Urso for Knoll - 1981. Constructed of mirror polished stainless steel and diamond wire safety glass on hidden castors. Table is in excellent condition with the original safety glass top with one minor chip. Also available are two low rolling side tables model 6022T shown in photos.
Known as a preeminent member of the 1980s “high-tech” movement, Joseph D’Urso studied interior design and architecture at Pratt Institute, Royal College of Art in London, and Manchester College of Art and Design. He made his reputation in the mid-1970s designing private residences and showrooms in his signature austere style. He was known for heavily stripped down interiors featuring white walls and single pieces of iconic modern furniture — oftentimes a Wassily or Barcelona Chair.
Joseph D’Urso collaborated with Knoll in 1980 to develop a collection of high rolling tables, low tables and lounge seating that reflected his preference for objects that look more engineered than styled. More recently D’Urso returned to Knoll to design the Swivel Lounge and D’Urso Lounge Collection. less
- 48ʺW × 48ʺD × 14.75ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Very good original, Wear consistent with age & use Very good original, Wear consistent with age & use less
- Joe D'urso
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Table Shape
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.