Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
A height-adjustable teak table, designed by Jürg Bally for Wohnhilfe, Switzerland in 1951. The 100 cm diameter top rests on ...
moreA height-adjustable teak table, designed by Jürg Bally for Wohnhilfe, Switzerland in 1951. The 100 cm diameter top rests on three crossed legs.
The name of this design was the 'Ess-Tee' (eat-tea) table; a fitting name, as the table can be placed at different heights (between 32 and 75 cm) with an ingenious mechanism, to allow you to use the table for different purposes.
The table holds the original brass adjustable mechanism. less
- 39.4ʺW × 39.4ʺD × 29.5ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- An excellent vintage condition An excellent vintage condition less
- Mid-Century Modern
- Jurg Bally
- Place of Origin
- Table Base
- Table Shape
- Table Leaf Width
- 39.4 inches
- Number of Leaves
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.