A single twin-sized headboard by Danny Ho Fong for his company, Tropi-Cal from the 1960s Parsons Group. This collection comprises ...
moreA single twin-sized headboard by Danny Ho Fong for his company, Tropi-Cal from the 1960s Parsons Group. This collection comprises mainly seating, but all pieces share construction in square posts, fully wrapped in a basket-woven cane with braided details at the feet. Intended as a wall-mounted headboard, the piece is fitted with a wooden cleat on the rear face. We have two headboards available and the listed price is per item. Cleverly sized, the headboards can be used alone for a twin-sized bed, or mounted side by side for a king-sized bed. From the Parsons Group, 1960s
Condition: Excellent vintage condition; professionally cleaned.
Dimensions: A single headboard is 39” wide x 42” tall x 1.75” thick. Placed side by side for use as a king-sized headboard, the width is 78”. less
- 39ʺW × 1.75ʺD × 42ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent vintage condition; professionally cleaned. Excellent vintage condition; professionally cleaned. less
- Danny Ho Fong
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Bed Size
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
20837 does not qualify.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.