Presenting a lovely pair of matching side tables or nightstands with gilt accents.
British, circa 1920.
Originally, these mahogany tables ... morePresenting a lovely pair of matching side tables or nightstands with gilt accents.
British, circa 1920.
Originally, these mahogany tables would have been ‘music cabinets’…..designed for holding records.
Made of mahogany, they have a gorgeous geometric diamond shaped veneer on all sides.
The bevelled and egg and dart edges have been gilted in 24-karat gold, as have the scallop leaved knees on the Chippendale style cabriole legs.
The front pull down on each by virtue of a large and decorative gilt pull and the side of each piece has a Lions Head Knob or pull for decoration and moving.
The front drops down, on hinges, to reveal a large storage space.
The rear panel of each is covered in a lovely 'paisley' green, gold and maroon fabric.
It ‘clicks’ neatly back in place.
These would make perfect side console tables, due to their size, but also work as nightstands!
These are very reminiscent of Georgian Cellarettes on stands!
Stunning decorative vintage pieces!! less
- 24.5ʺW × 14.5ʺD × 30.5ʺH
- Early 20th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Restored, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Very good condition. They have been re-gilted. They have repairs to the rear where some holes were filled, but do ... moreVery good condition. They have been re-gilted. They have repairs to the rear where some holes were filled, but do not detract from the beauty of the pieces. less
- Place of Origin
- Table Shape
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.