The Steel Origami Planter is an outdoor planter made from weathering steel that will develop a warm rich patina in ...
moreThe Steel Origami Planter is an outdoor planter made from weathering steel that will develop a warm rich patina in time.
Lead Time: 4-6 weeks.
The Origami Planter was inspired by the processes and materials in which it is made. We used origami as the method in which to explore and create the form. Weathering steel is ideal for the outdoors and will develop a beautiful red to orange patina. Planters are equipped with drainage.
Designed in 2015 by Trey Jones
Origin: Made in the USA by skilled craftspeople
Materials: Weathering Steel
Weathering steel (also referred to as Corten steel) is a steel alloy designed to withstand corrosion by developing a protective patina. The patina will develop over a period of 3 to 9 months depending on location and climate. Please note that during the reactive time weathering steel will create runoff that may stain adjacent materials, after the reactive period very little run off is created. Pre-weathered planters are available at an extra charge, please inquire at email@example.com. less
- 14ʺW × 14ʺD × 14ʺH
- Item Type
- Made to Order
- Trey Jones Studio
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.