Liz Dexheimer’s abstract, colorful landscapes reveal her fascination with the illusory and transcendent qualities of light and atmosphere. Both ...
moreLiz Dexheimer’s abstract, colorful landscapes reveal her fascination with the illusory and transcendent qualities of light and atmosphere. Both serve as a source of inspiration for her work. She is interested in conveying a sense of place that goes beyond any particular location. In her recent paintings, she has been focusing also on the intangibility of the ethereal, the feeling of limitlessness and forever in the far view.
She de-constructs found man-made imagery as a point of departure, re-interpreting it to suggest natural light, reflection, what lies beyond. She has always translated everything into a more reductive state, regardless of her source of inspiration, eliminating anecdotal markers, distilling information to try to get at the essence, the idea of it
She is drawn to water imagery, the ambiguity of reflections and the multiple horizon lines they create, the contrast between flow and stasis.
Dexheimer works with a limited palette , focusing on the sense of fullness, of atmospheric depth that emerges when a few colors interact and intermix.
She has an extensive resume’. Dexheimer has shown in numerous galleries and museums. Her work is in many important collections including Essex House; General Reinsurance Co.; Frontier Communications; Ritz Carlton and United People’s Bank. less
- 46ʺW × 2ʺD × 46ʺH
- Item Type
- Mint Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Mint condition Mint condition less
- Liz Dexheimer
- Place of Origin
- North America
- Art Subject
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.