Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
This stunning sterling silver flatware service was designed by the celebrated American silversmith Allan Adler and was handwrought in his ... moreThis stunning sterling silver flatware service was designed by the celebrated American silversmith Allan Adler and was handwrought in his Los Angeles studio circa 1945. During the 1940s, Adler won over the Hollywood elite with his clean, simple, modern work inspired by contemporary Scandinavian design. On top of the custom pieces he created for prominent actors and studio heads, Adler also created lines of sterling silver flatware, bowls, candlesticks, and serving pieces which were sold across the United States. Debuting in 1944, the Modern Georgian flatware pattern showcases Adler's characteristic modernity but with a simple hand chased scroll design at end of each handle evoking classical design. Marked Allan Adler on the back of each piece. Weight Approximate: 254 ozt.; 329 ozt weighted total with the stainless steel hollow-handled dinner knives. Excellent vintage condition. less
- 1ʺW × 0.25ʺD × 9.5ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent Excellent less
- Allan Adler
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.