Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
This stunning and dramatic three-piece Mid-Century Modern illuminated table/vanity mirror was realized in Italy, circa 1950. Realized in the manner ... moreThis stunning and dramatic three-piece Mid-Century Modern illuminated table/vanity mirror was realized in Italy, circa 1950. Realized in the manner of Fontana Arte, it features three adjustable rectangular panels circumscribed by cylindrical segments of emerald glass that wraparound the mirrored frames. There are cylindrical frosted glass embellishments that illuminate separating the central mirrored panel from those on the sides. Each joint consists of cylindrical channeled joints in bronze- a material that recurs around the frame, and on the back of each mirror. Exquisite and fastidiously crafted, this piece is equally compelling from every angle. With its beautiful glass quality and bold modernist form- this mirror embodies the verve and élan that discerning collectors of first rate midcentury Italian design absolutely adore, as well as those with a penchant for rare and exceptional objects. It would be equally well suited for a vanity or as decorative element in a living room. Excellent vintage condition. less
- 34ʺW × 1.5ʺD × 16.5ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent Excellent less
- Mid-Century Modern
- Place of Origin
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.