Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
This piece of furniture of a simple shape was manufactured in Scandinavia.The secretary desk has rounded corners and top.It is ... moreThis piece of furniture of a simple shape was manufactured in Scandinavia.The secretary desk has rounded corners and top.It is composed of two drawers of identical height, a lowered desk top, and a narrow drawer above it.The inside of the secretary desk has numerous rows of compartments.In the middle section, there is a storage that can be locked with a key.The compartments have miniature knobs made of ivory.Decorativeness of this secretaire has been reduced to the beautifully grained front.The effect has been achieved thanks to veneering with precious pyramidal mahogany.The double lock used for locking the whole makes it very hard to open.Only the people who know how it works can do that.This piece of furniture captivates with both simplicity and elegance.THE AUTHENTICITY (period of origin, type of material used in the manufacture) has been confirmed by an expert in vintage and antique items. The Antique Beauty company issues a CERTIFICATE OF EXHIBITOR on presented item, which confirms the authenticity, legal origin, and the approximate date and place of the item manufacture. less
- 21.84ʺW × 53.43ʺD × 47.97ʺH
- Mid 19th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Excellent Condition, Restored, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Presented secretary desk has undergone professional renovation. Moreover, it has been finished in full high gloss French polish. Presented secretary desk has undergone professional renovation. Moreover, it has been finished in full high gloss French polish. less
- Place of Origin
- Table Shape
- Other (unique shapes)
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.