A truly rare and exceptional Sheraton bow-fronted mahogany sideboard from the exclusive Stately Homes Collection by Baker Furniture. The sideboard ...
moreA truly rare and exceptional Sheraton bow-fronted mahogany sideboard from the exclusive Stately Homes Collection by Baker Furniture. The sideboard is crossbanded with satinwood and tulipwood and inlaid with chequer pattern bands and stringing and with fan pattern medallions to the arched kneehole. It offers good storage, with three short dovetailed drawers to the frieze, and cabinets behind doors on each side. The middle drawer and both cabinets lock, and the original key is included. The case rests on shaped square tapering legs terminating in brass toes and casters. The finely cast and chased ring handles are original, and the original Baker label is present. Custom pad for the top is also included. The sideboard is in excellent original condition. A statement piece of the highest quality and craftsmanship.
Provenance: The Right Honourable Benjamin Disraeli, The Earl of Beaconsfield. English c. 1790.
Literature: Baker Stately Homes Catalogue, High Point, NC, 1982, p. 40. less
- 72ʺW × 25ʺD × 37ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent original condition. Very minor wear from age and use. Excellent original condition. Very minor wear from age and use. less
- Thomas Sheraton
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
67570 does not qualify.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
- Baker Furniture Company Credenzas and Sideboards
- Brass Credenzas and Sideboards
- Metal Credenzas and Sideboards
- Mahogany Credenzas and Sideboards
- Gold Credenzas and Sideboards
- Brown Credenzas and Sideboards
- Traditional Credenzas and Sideboards
- English Traditional Credenzas and Sideboards
- Wood Credenzas and Sideboards
- Credenzas and Sideboards in South Bend
- Federal Credenzas and Sideboards
- Hepplewhite Credenzas and Sideboards
- Satinwood Credenzas and Sideboards
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.