Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Contemporary handcrafted guéridon side table composed of a thick solid brass structure and designed with an intricate blue mosaic tile ...
moreContemporary handcrafted guéridon side table composed of a thick solid brass structure and designed with an intricate blue mosaic tile tabletop oriental zellige design. The Zel.1.3 is part of the Flow collection, an ode to movement created by Jonathan Amar in his studios between Paris and Rabat.
Flow Collection, Zel.1.3.360
Base type 3
Solid French polished brass
Moroccan Zellige, pattern 1, Blue
A set of varying heights allows for different layout possibilities.
The Flow collection is an ode to movement designed by Jonathan Amar composed of artisanal articulating lamps and side tables following three years of research and development between his office in Paris and his atelier in Rabat.
- Built with sophisticated joints, extendible arms and lampshades with adjustable stems.
- Equipped with the latest LED sensory dimming or wireless technologies.
- Available in a variety of sizes to cover all types of living areas.
Handcrafted in France and Morocco with French and Italian materials, Flow honours the relationship between meticulous workmanship and quality materials through the thickness, finishes and fixtures of each creation. Due to the handmade nature each piece is unique and might vary slightly in finish.
Brass, the central element of each creation, is available in an array of finishes: nickel-plated, polished or aged. The finish you select and the way you care for your Flow throughout the years will result in one of a kind pieces.
Since Brass is a metal which works well with a multitude of materials, Jonathan Amar has associated it with a unique selection of colours and textures.
Fabric and wicker are used to design lampshades; Zellige and marbles form table tops and bases; lamp stems are sheathed in hand pleated leather by artisan saddlers.
Hand-engravings, the iconic know-how of our atelier, are available on a selected number of models as an additional request.
About Jonathan Amar
Born in Rabat in 1955 and raised in France from an early age, Jonathan Amar is one of the first designers to export artisanal Moroccan know-how abroad. His eclectic bringing up, from both shores of the Mediterranean, the teaching he acquired during his travels around the world, make him without a doubt one of the most unusual designers-creators of his generation.
He is behind the New Age and Ethno-Chic Baroque movements or the art of blending the world's cultures, creating places where exceptional decoration is an essential element. Indeed, he has the talent of merging various elements - even disparate - and integrating them into a new aesthetic set.
His style will give birth to a number of movements which will inspire many artists and decorators.
This ability allows him to undertake all types of projects, appropriate various volumes and he quickly develops a flair for lighting arrangements, giving each of his projects a strong identity.
In 1985, at the age of 30, Hubert Boukobza entrusts him with the artistic direction of ”Les Bains Douches". It is a true institution of Parisian nights; a meeting place for international society and art, and one of the top ten most famous establishments in the world. During a typical night at les Bains you may cross David Bowie, Jack Nicholson, Mick Jagger, Iggy Pop or Madonna, but also all the international models of the planet and the big names of the Cinema. A melting pot that will make ”Les Bains" the most famous place on the planet.
His studio is behind more than 180 projects in both the private and public domains.
It will take 2-3 weeks to make this piece less
- 14.18ʺW × 14.18ʺD × 20.48ʺH
- Item Type
- Made to Order
- Jonathan Amar Studio
- Place of Origin
- Table Shape
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.