Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Contemporary handcrafted articulating table lamp designed in a gold polished brass stem adorned with a brown sheathed leather detail hand ...
moreContemporary handcrafted articulating table lamp designed in a gold polished brass stem adorned with a brown sheathed leather detail hand sewn by artisan saddle makers which articulates at the base with a ball joint . The shade is built with a manipulable rod so you can orientate the light with ease.
Flow Collection, Evolution Model V
Soft pleated fabric shade with brass handle
Leather colour ref.4
Shade rotation 90°
Base rotation 360°
LED bulb 4W Dimmable, E14
Different finishes and dimensions are available upon request.
The Flow collection is an ode to movement designed by Jonathan Amar composed of artisanal articulating lamps and side tables following three years of research and development between his office in Paris and his atelier in Rabat. It represents 35 years of passion and know-how in the fields of decorative arts and interior design.
Each piece was designed for the avant-gardist consumer:
Built with sophisticated joints, extendible arms and lampshades with adjustable stems.
Equipped with the latest LED sensory dimming or wireless technologies.
Available in a variety of sizes to cover all types of living areas.
Handcrafted between France, Morocco and Portugal with French and Italian materials, Flow honors the relationship between meticulous workmanship and quality materials through the thickness, finishes and fixtures of each creation. Due to the handmade nature, each piece is unique and might vary slightly in the finish.
Brass, the central element of each creation, is available in an array of finishes: nickel-plated, polished, varnished or aged. The finish you select and the way you care for your Flow throughout the years results in one of a kind pieces.
Since brass is a metal which works well with a multitude of materials, Jonathan Amar associates it with a unique palette of colors and textures. Fabric and wicker are used to design lampshades; Zellige and marbles form table tops and bases; lamp stems are sheathed in hand pleated leather by artisan saddlers.
Hand-engravings, the iconic know-how of our atelier, are available on a selected number of models as an additional request.
About Jonathan Amar
Born in Rabat in 1955 and raised in France from an early age, Jonathan Amar is one of the first designers to export artisanal Moroccan know-how abroad. His eclectic bringing up, from both shores of the Mediterranean, the teaching he acquired during his travels around the world, make him without a doubt one of the most unusual designers-creators of his generation.
He is behind the New Age and Ethno-Chic Baroque movements or the art of blending the world's cultures*, creating places where exceptional decoration is an essential element. Indeed, he has the talent of merging various elements - even disparate - and integrating them into a new aesthetic set.
His style will give birth to a number of movements which will inspire many artists and decorators.
This ability allows him to undertake all types of projects, appropriate various volumes and he quickly develops a flair for lighting arrangements, giving each of his projects a strong identity.
In 1985, at the age of 30, Hubert Boukobza entrusts him with the artistic direction of ”Les Bains Douches". It is a true institution of Parisian nights; a meeting place for international society and art, and one of the top ten most famous establishments in the world. During a typical night at les Bains you may cross David Bowie, Jack Nicholson, Mick Jagger, Iggy Pop or Madonna, but also all the international models of the planet and the big names of the Cinema. A melting pot that will make ”Les Bains" the most famous place on the planet.
His studio is behind more than 180 projects in both the private and public domains.
Available Now less
- 6.7ʺW × 6.7ʺD × 19.3ʺL
- Item Type
- Made to Order
- Jonathan Amar Studio
- Place of Origin
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.