Carlos Antonio Rancaño was born in Miami, FL. from Cuban/Panamanian parents. After graduating Cum Laude from MIU with a ...
moreCarlos Antonio Rancaño was born in Miami, FL. from Cuban/Panamanian parents. After graduating Cum Laude from MIU with a Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design, he started his career in Advertising. Even though he was always keen to drawing, it was the strict rules of design that gave way to his paintings. The free spirit that lives in his work is a direct response to the more simplistic approach of Graphic Design.His work is saturated with bright, warm colors and sharp, rigid brush strokes serving as a pedestal to the subjects in his work. Spreading from an array of themes, like bold portraits of women to African child soldiers, his work is never well-worn.
Carlos Antonio has participated in various exhibitions across South Florida, as he continuous to establish himself as a premier artist.
I love capturing introspection. These moments of self analysis or soul searching are evident in my oil paintings. I like to think that when the viewer sees one of my paintings that they start a dialogue with the subject.
I’ve seen instances where the viewer intently looks at the portrait in an attempt to decipher the emotions the subject portrays. It’s at this moment where the subject becomes a reflection of the viewers own sentiment.
Miami International University of Art and Design, Bachelor of Fine Arts, 2007 Awards
2018 Bombay Sapphire Artisan Series, Semi-Finalist (Ongoing)
2018 Art Wynwood, Miami
2017 Subtle Chaos, Gallery 2014, Hollywood
Selected group exhibitions
2019 And Now For Something New Vol 2., LeMieux Galleries, New Orleans 2019 Figurative Futures, DAM, Little Haiti
2018 Ecce mater tua, Creation Art Center, Miami
2016 Group Show, Lucid Gallery, Miami
2014 Raw Artists Miami Revolution, LMNT, Wynwood 2014 Inaugural Group Show, Miami Art Center, Wynwood 2012 Art Fest at Doral, Carlos Albizu University, Doral less
- 24ʺW × 1ʺD × 36ʺH
- Item Type
- Mint Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Place of Origin
- North America
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.