Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Early Hans Wegner Dining Set with 6 chairs
Made in Denmark, circa 1950's
Dining Table, Model AT-304, Hans Wegner for ... moreEarly Hans Wegner Dining Set with 6 chairs
Made in Denmark, circa 1950's
Dining Table, Model AT-304, Hans Wegner for Andreas Tuck
6 Dining Chairs, Model CH-30, Hans Wegner for Carl Hansen
Oak and teak surface, saber leg frame with brass strut supported drop-leaves, brass hardware
Table measures: 52 w x 33.85 d x 28.75 h inches (each drop 21.75 inches)
Chair measures: 21 w x 18.5 d x 29 h inches less
- 52ʺW × 33.85ʺD × 28.75ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Restored, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- ery good condition showing minor wear consistent with age and use. ery good condition showing minor wear consistent with age and use. less
- Place of Origin
- Seat Height
- 16.5 inches
- Table Base
- Table Shape
- Table Leaf Width
- 21.75 inches
- Number of Leaves
- Brown Dining Chairs
- Mid-Century Modern Dining Chairs
- Scandinavian Modern Dining Chairs
- Wood Dining Chairs
- Metal Dining Chairs
- Outdoor Dining Chairs
- Scandinavian Dining Chairs
- Teak Dining Chairs
- Walnut Dining Chairs
- Oak Dining Chairs
- Textile Dining Chairs
- Brass Dining Chairs
- Dining Chairs in Detroit
- Gold Dining Chairs
- Upholstery Dining Chairs
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.