Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Original oil and mixed-media on canvas, art work measures 60" x 60, with frame 61.5" x 61.5", "Untitled ...
moreOriginal oil and mixed-media on canvas, art work measures 60" x 60, with frame 61.5" x 61.5", "Untitled #34".
Joseph Glasco (1925-1996) was an American abstract expressionist painter and sculptor.
Joseph Glasco was born in Pauls Valley, Oklahoma, but grew up in Texas. Glasco graduated from the University of Texas at Austin. Shortly after, he enlisted in the United States Army during World War II and he served in the Battle of the Bulge. After the war, he enrolled at the Portsmouth Art School in Bristol, England. He also studied at the School of Painting and Sculpture, in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico. He subsequently attended the Art Students League of New York.
Glasco became a renowned painter in New York City in the 1950s-1970s. He was influenced by his friendships with Jackson Pollock and Alfonso A. Ossorio as well as the artwork of Jean Dubuffet and the art theory of Hans Hofmann. His works are on permanent display in numerous museums, including the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Museum of Modern Art, the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, the Whitney Museum of American Art in New York City, the Hirshhorn Museum in Washington, and the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston. less
- 61.5ʺW × 2.5ʺD × 61.5ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Very nice Very nice less
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Art Subject
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.