Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
We present you a lady’s desk covered with rosewood veneer, dated 1880.
This piece of furniture is of a rectangular ... moreWe present you a lady’s desk covered with rosewood veneer, dated 1880.
This piece of furniture is of a rectangular form of a small table with two drawers; placed on thin, high legs.
Moreover, it has an add-on unit with a mirror, cabinets, and shallow drawers.
The frame of the mirror is topped with a crest.
The cabinets hide vertical compartments for letters. The pulpit is covered with the original, old leather with golden embossing.
Furthermore, the fronts are decorated with elaborate intarsias of fillet stripes, vases, and festoons.
The desk legs are on rolls, which are placed in brass fittings.
Presented piece of furniture is after thorough renovation; finished in Shellac. It presents itself splendidly.
We also have a cabinet from the same set (no. AB001576) which is available separately. less
- 40.56ʺW × 18.9ʺD × 55.12ʺH
- Mid 19th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Restored, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Good Good less
- Place of Origin
- United Kingdom
- Table Shape
- Other (unique shapes)
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.